The Truth Untold: Comeback after 2 years
MUST READ ! #IMPORTANT
It is DEEPAVALI time!

May 30, 2018

Comeback after 2 years

Assalamualaikum and good morning? As I'm writing this on 6.46am, so yeah again good morning. Well, it took me longer than I expected to make a comeback for my blog. I'm not sure when was the last post since I already deleted my past post before but I do not remember when was it happened. Scratch that for now and let's continue with the future event. Shall we?
First of all, I should make some renovation for my blog since some of the apps or templates cannot be used anymore. To do so, its gonna take some time so please bare with me and hopefully my passion will still be there like today I guess? So that I can beautify my blog again.
By the way, in case you guys don't know. I changed my blog's link and gonna changes it again until I find the suitable name. Well, I feels like I want to start fresh and forget about my past post that are childish and nonsense. But I keep all the giveaways post because why not? Hahahahahaha! Well, it just to keep my blog to not looked too empty and for myself to see how long I've been used this blog somehow.
Furthermore, you guys must be weird why I'm using English? Well, just wanna improve my English writing skill since it worsen I guess? So, if I've mistakes regarding of my writing or grammar or spelling or whatever, just say it on the comment section to let me know about it.
Last but not least? Hahahahaha! Since I got an assignment to be completed before 1 June. I'll keep my blog update but maybe for now I'll just joining some giveaways to make it alive. Ahha, before I go, just wanna say 'Happy 14th Ramadan Mubarak'. May Allah's blessings be with you all throughout this blessed month. 
See ya!